Rosemary And Sage Chicken
Updated: May 10
4 - 8 pound Chicken thigh depending on serving.
1 whole onion
1. Remove all poultry skin with the Poultry Skinner Tool (PST).
2. Wash chicken and add a few cut onions and a pinch of salt to the chicken.
3. Pre-boil chicken or any poultry (for 10 minutes) to remove excess water.
4. Slice whole onion.
5. Slice fresh tomatoes.
6. Chop fresh Rosemary and Sage.
7. Heat skillets first and add olive oil. Wait for the oil to heat up. Add fresh tomatoes and onions together and allow water from tomatoes and onion to almost dry out.
8. Add 2 tablespoons of curry power to the chicken.
9. Add salt and stir sauce together.
10. Drain pre-boiled chicken to remove any excess water, and place the chicken on the skillet with the mixed sauce. Stir the chicken with the sauce. Cover and cook slowly for about 20 minutes. Stir very frequently but very slowly until the chicken is well cooked and browned.
11. Finally, add Rosemary-and-Sage and stir. Cook for another one minute and turn off the stove.
Best served over any entre’ of choice or atop of any vegetable of choice.