Curry And Basil Drumsticks
Updated: Mar 28
4 - 8 pound Chicken thigh depending on serving.
1 whole onion
1. Remove all poultry skin with the Poultry Skinner Tool (PST).
2. Wash drumstick chicken and add a few cut onions and a pinch of salt to the chicken.
3. Pre-boil chicken or any poultry (for 10 minutes) to remove excess water.
4. Slice whole onion.
5. Slice fresh tomatoes.
6. Chop fresh Basil.
7. Heat skillets first and add olive oil. Wait for the oil to heat up.
8. Add fresh tomatoes and onions together and allow water from tomatoes and onion to almost dry out.
9. Add 2 tablespoons of Curry powder for 8 pound chicken.
10. Add salt and stir sauce together.
Drain pre-boiled drumstick chicken to remove any excess water, and place the chicken on the skillet with the mixed sauce.
11. Stir the drumstick chicken with the sauce.
12. Cover and cook slowly for about 20 minutes. Stir very frequently but very slowly until the chicken is well cooked and browned.
13. Finally, add fresh Basil and stir. Cook for another one minute and turn off the stove.
Best served over any entre’ of choice or atop of any vegetable of choice.